IAM (Job Code : J43568)
4.00 - 8.00 Years
BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BIS, BIT, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MCA, MCM, MCS, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MIS, MIT, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Network Administration / Security
Job Post Date:
Our client Is the Technology division of one of the largest investment companies in the world and have been leading change in the global financial services industry. The dedicated technology division was established in 2000 and has over 13,000 professionals globally, across nine innovation centres worldwide. Over 7000 of these employees are based in India across 3 state of the art offices in Chennai and Pune. Their India offices are an integral part of their global strategy and is a virtual extension of the global team that work in tandem in developing game changing products and solutions that add value to their clients.
Since its inception in 2000, they have maintained a relentless commitment to develop products and solutions that are designed to improve operational efficiencies, make planning more dynamic and realistic, monitoring and evaluation simple, risk-free and methodical, increase productivity, enhance delivery performance and ensure success for our clients. Guided by a client-first business philosophy from their parent organization, their unique spirit of creativity and innovation allows them to offer services that make their clients`` businesses thrive and grow.
· Experienced and working project Knowledge on Saviynt Connector
· Should have successfully completed multiple automation projects leveraging API’s, Connectors and web services
· Certified and having minimum two years’ experience in developing API’s and Connectors through agile methodology
· Lead API/Connector Lifecycle development, responsible for software development and code quality
· Act as Scrum master/Product owner in all aspects of Automation life-cycle especially like analyzing the requirements from IAM Ops team, assigning sprints to development team and motivate team to complete the Automation in more agile way.
· Experience with API management platforms
· Be able to design, develop, deploy and support Restful services
· Work as a technical expert with application/platform owners, application support team, team members and stake holders
· Should have understanding of API/Connector life cycle which consists of different phases like Development, Testing and Production phases.
· Job role includes clearing obstacles, establishing an environment where the team can be effective, addressing team dynamics etc.
· Analyze and improve existing solutions, streamline automation processes and recommend good methodologies to improve and reduce the time for automating the access management practices.
· Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices.
· Experience in Active Directory and Web services API/Connector automation and scripting knowledge.
· Good analytical and experienced project management skillset, having proven automation project
· Strong skills in C# and .Net framework