Required Experience & Skills:
* At least 8+ years of experience in the software industry
* Strong knowledge of J2EE/Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Security, JPA/Hibernate.
* Strong understanding of Micro-services & JWT for high-availability systems
* Experience in building RESTFul Web Services.
* Familiar with NetflixOSS.
* Strong hands on experience in REDIS and Web socket.
* Good understanding on RabbitMQ/ActiveMQ.
* API Gateways
* Experience in Database Design/implementation.
* Good to have knowledge of Maven, GIT & Bug Tracking Tool.
* Good to have Tomcat, Ngnix, Linux, Kafka would be an added advantage.
* Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and diagnostic skills.
* Passionate about solving problems, quality and learning new technologies.
* Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
* Performing requirement analyses.
* Drive technical excellence and implementation of best engineering practices such as estimation review, design review, code review, unit testing, continuous integration/development
* Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
* Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with other teams across the organisation.
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
* Proven experience in team management, attracting, hiring, retaining and leading top engineering talent and high-performance product engineering teams
* Strong written, verbal communications, presentation skills, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
* Extensive hands-on experience building and managing the development of complex, large scale enterprise applications and products with resilience and reliability
Note: Spring Boot Micro-services JPA/Hibernate is mandatory.