Title: Enterprise Architect (Java)
Are you an innovative Enterprise Architect that enjoys the stability of an established organization while being appreciated for your innovation and new ideas? Do you enjoy anticipating a company s future technical direction? This could be the next step in your career!
• Designs, develops, and implements applications or system architecture solutions that support day-to-day operations of the organization. Works as a practitioner to demonstrate hands-on direct solution application and an ability to architect solutions by translating requirements created into the architecture for the solution and describes it through architecture and design artifacts for system implementation. Includes hands on development, creates rapid prototypes and proof of concept solutions based on industry best practices and standards.
• Plans, develops and implements large scale application designs.
• Translates business requirements into technical solutions.
• Creates architectural design diagrams, workflows and documentation.
• Provides technical support for the systems by utilizing a broad range of skills and technologies.
• Anticipates needs of future technical direction and scope plans for implementing those solutions.
• Defines and adheres to industry best practices and standards.
• Bachelor s degree (BTech) from a four-year college or university is required
• 12+ years of relative experience in any combination of development in Java, NodeJS, Scripting, Windows and/or Unix Operating System, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, PostGreSQL Database Systems, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Systems Integration leveraging Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), JSON, RESTful APIs, Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure), Agile Development Practices required.
• Must have expert knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), interoperability, design patterns, enterprise integration patterns, and have familiarity with various authentication and authorization mechanisms including Single Sign On (SSO) and OAuth.
• Exposure to microservices architecture, containers and serverless computing is highly desired.
• Any of the following Certifications are nice to have:
• Oracle Certified Master, Java EE6 Enterprise Architect Certification preferred.
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or Professional preferred.
• MuleSoft Certified Platform / Integration Architect preferred.