These resources would support in our Mainframe resiliency/modernization journey, addressing the FOAS need, also help to bridge the gap b/w infrastructure and application needs.
Mainframe Modernization expertise.
• Experienced Solution Architect with 12 – 18 years of experience to provide consulting services on mainframe modernization initiatives for our clients.
• The candidate will work with our internal LOBs to review legacy system documentation and features and define target -state solution and roadmap.
• This candidate should apply Design Thinking in creating Modern, Lightweight and Enterprise-Ready Solutions and Architectures using the latest technologies to build advanced applications, enterprise ready Services/ Microservices platforms.
• The successful candidate will have holistic as well as deep development knowledge in various programming languages and environments, including the latest frameworks and patterns in microservices development.
• Superior written and oral communications skills are mandatory. Retail industry domain expertise are desired.
• 10- 15 years` experience in the software industry with prior Mainframe Modernization experience using one of these approaches.
Rearchitect. Materially alter the application code so you can shift it to a new application architecture and fully exploit new and better capabilities of the application platform.
Rebuild. Rebuild or rewrite the application component from scratch while preserving its scope and specifications.
Replace. Eliminate the former application component altogether and replace it, taking new requirements and needs into account.
• Proficiency in following development subject areas:-
Service Oriented Architecture
Patterns and Design
Data/Information Architecture Component Based Development
• Demonstrated understanding of issues surrounding data projects, such as data acquisition, data enablement, data visualization.
• Strong implementation experience with "API first” approach.
• 4+ years of experience in RESTful API design and implementation, including:
• 2+ years of experience in monolith application decomposition and microservices architectures.
• 2+ years of experience in modern DevOps workflows including:
Tools such as Git, Jira, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Containers, PaaS and CaaS – Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Mesosphere/DCOS, Docker, ADDI, zDT, IDz, Unit test automation etc.
• 2+ years of experience in agile methodologies SCRUM etc.
• Agile delivery and testing – Continuous Integration, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing.
• Experience providing guidance to the delivery teams to detail out the Solution Architecture into implementable Technical Designs.