The incumbent would be responsible for managing the chargebacks and copy requests received from various banks within defined SLA`s.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyzing fraud/dispute / copy requests within the appropriate time frame
• Ensure internal SLA’s, network guidelines and other statutory requirements are met.
• Reviewing documentation received from customers and financial institutions are reviewed and validated adequately to ensure that appropriate course of action is being pursued
• Preparing daily / monthly reports and completing other allied tasks on schedule to ensure all SLA’s are adhered to with no penalties.
• Close co-ordination with customers, clients, financial institutions and internal stakeholders in the timely and adequate resolution of disputes.
• Keeping up to date on industry information, Visa, MasterCard & NPCI regulations, new products, enhancements, system and policy changes.
• Facilitating testing and implementation of new regulations.
• Handling both inbound and outbound calls as required and liaising with Banks, merchants and internal stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of disputes.
• Ensure accurate and appropriate responses to disputes.
• Contest chargeback claims when viable economically and monitor recovery.
• Create refund and reconciliation sheets and coordinate efforts with accounts personnel to ensure timely closure of reconciliation and financial accounts.
• Minimized fraud loss and chargeback rates by employing active detection and prevention methods.
• Analyse and monitor dispute trends merchant and bank wise.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
• Ability to analyze situations and issues, identify options, draw logical conclusions and sound inference.
• Determine and recommend practical action utilizing good judgment and strategic thinking to resolve disputes.
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize deliverables
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated experience and/or strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Well versed in chargeback processing techniques and incorporating alternative solutions to chargeback issues.
• Ability to work in night shift, including Saturdays.