Job Location: Chennai (T-Nagar)
Job Description / Responsibilities
· Application development, design and implementation on Payment Gateway, Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment and Billing platforms.
· Product development and testing.
· Analysis and design of solutions at to integrate the Company`s products.
· Interaction with clients to implement solutions.
· Interaction with third party solution providers for project implementation.
· Work and lead teams to implement appropriate software modules.
· Understanding of security implementation for online transaction processing applications.
Desired profile of the candidate
· Experience in web based and customer side deployment technologies.
· Strong concepts of software engineering practices, quality, Internet architectures & emerging Internet technologies.
· Experience in the software development industry in handling projects in the above areas will be a plus point.
· Experience and knowledge of banking and billing systems and standards will be a plus point.
· Good software documentation skills.
· Good communication and inter-personal skills.
Languages/ Technology Required:
· Languages/ Technology - Java, Servlets, XML, JSP, HTML5, Ajax, Jquery.
· Frameworks - Hibernate, Struts, MVC.
· Operating Systems – Solaris.
· Database – Oracle.
· Security - Internet Security, Application Security, Cryptography, OWASP – (Any ONE - MANDATORY).