Work Location: Andheri (W); Near Azad Nagar Metro Station.
We are looking for team players who are driven, proactive, passionate about the space, our business and the opportunity, and are effective problem solvers who can execute with little supervision. Being hardworking and passionate in what you do obviously is a must. And if you have some mad organizational skills, you’re definitely it!
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Managing core integration vis-à-vis configuration management of the payment methods, back-end operations etc.
• Work closely with functional & technical colleagues to deliver the implementation.
• Understanding the various payment methods and their implementation into the platform thus enabling perfect configuration setups in the back-end.
• Preparing various MIS’ as required by the management from time to time.
• Liaising with the banks and with internal teams as required.
• Be able to understand and use metrics to tune and improve processes to address inefficiencies and issues.
• Analyses configuration linked change proposals to determine the effect on the implementation.
• Provide suggestions for continuously improving the change and configuration management process and advocating best practices.
• Candidate will be required to use Excel & Word documents for day to day activities.
• Should be able to work under pressure and in tight deadlines.
Experience: 2 to 4 years of experience in Operations
Know-how & Skills
• Good written, oral communication & interpersonal skills.
• Strong PC (office tools) user – Word, PowerPoint as a minimum requirement. Microsoft Excel (Advanced – vlookup, pivot table, text and number formulas, shortcuts etc).
• Knowledge about various online payments methods available is an added advantage.
• Takes ownership of the responsibilities allotted.
• Good team player, with excellent eye for detail.
• Ability to multi-task, manage multiple work-streams simultaneously, prioritize tasks and effectively manage time.
• Disciplined (strict adherence to process, end objectives and plans/timelines).
• Ability to work with a high work load with interruptions and deadlines in an open environment.