KYC Consultant - Fraud/Risk (Job Code : J42055)
10.00 - 15.00 Years
KYC Consultant - Fraud/Risk
BA, BBA/BMS, BCA, BCom, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Other
Fraud, Risk, KYC
Job Post Date:
Our Client was founded by 3 IIMers in the year 2000. Client is an electronic presentment technology and payment services company. The Company is focused on leveraging technology to enable banks,businesses and other institutions to present invoices, statements and bills to
consumers or businesses and receive payments against them.
Their Product powers electronic payments and collections services for the largest banks and companies in India and also manages the bill payment service of Visa in India. It operates as a neutral service bureau aggregating multiple banks, billing companies and other corporations onto a common standards-based platform for delivering electronic payments and collection services across multiple electronic channels.
Their Product manages these services across a range of access channels viz. Internet Banking, ATM Banking, Tele Banking, Mobile Banking etc. The Payment Gateway services of our Client enable customers to pay online using either their electronic banking accounts or credit cards.
Work Location: Andheri (W) – Veera Desai Road; Near Azad Nagar Metro Station.
• Experience in managing end to end Know Your Customer (KYC) On-boarding requirements and related matters for account opening in Banks/NBFCs/large Financial Institutions (preferably Banking).
• Well versed with the document verification & scrutiny of various types of account opening permitted under RBI regulations.
• Well versed with other KYC requirements like UCIC, Risk Categorisation, RE-KYC, Enhanced due diligence, Deferral etc.
• Ensuring changes in the regulatory requirements are rolled out and timely implemented.
• Ensuring KYC documentation is complete and maintain secured repository of the same as per the regulatory requirements.
• Independently addressing queries raised by RBI/NPCI during Onsite Inspection as well the Internal/External Auditors and ensuring timely resolution of the same.
• Liaising with Product / Business / Compliance teams to ensure compliance with the KYC/AML policy and other process requirements.
Skills / Experience
· Masters/Bachelors degree in business/related discipline with strong experience in KYC/Customer Due Diligence experience in Banks/FIs of 8 – 15 years.
· Sound knowledge of online KYC project systems, quality assurance, handling Regulatory Inspection, Audit requirements.