You’re the best candidate if …
• You have a degree in BE (Comp Science), MCA or equivalent.
• You have an indepth expertise in Java, HTML5, Ajax, Java Script, Jquery, PHP, C++, OSS toolkits (like Attachment upload, Calendar, etc). You would also participate in UI and platform design discussions, architecture discussions, research into the tools and technologies, and program to develop the client software, unit test cases.
• You understand Networking and operating system concepts.
• You have a strong extensive experience in developing vertically/horizontally scalable and available distributed systems under Linux.
• You have deep knowledge and experience with network programming and protocols such as: TCP/IP, sockets, LDAP, HTTP, SMTP, IMAP, POP and SOAP.
• You are experienced in developing messaging, collaboration, or information retrieval systems strongly desired.
• Having an experience in security models memcached/ NoSQL is a plus.
• Good verbal and written command over English will be an advantage.
While acquiring an amazing experience …
• You’ll work on maintaining the existing versions of the collaboration platform.
• You’ll work on developing specific components and modules for the platform.
• You will participate in design and usability discussions.
• You will work closely with the services team to understand the pain points as felt by the front facing team and the customers and work that feedback into the future designs.
• You will maintain and update documentation related to the product functions and commands.