Company Profile: It was founded in early 2000. It is the India’s online payment product that enable consumers to make payments online in a frictionless manner. A product and service of over 10 years of leadership, It has grown steadily, both in terms of the number of Member Organizations using it and in terms of number of electronic transactions processed through it.
• Bridge the gap between business, product and IT using analytics to assess processes, determine requirements, and deliver data driven recommendations to relevant stakeholders
• Engage with business and product teams to understand changes to process, product, services, software systems to Improve efficiency and add value balancing against functional and technical feasibilities
• Be a change agent and follow agile practices and disciplined approach to introducing and managing product changes
• Create business and functional requirement specifications, facilitate capturing non-functional requirements and map with business objectives of efficiency, resiliency, scale, Interoperability
• Engage actively with development, testing, release engineering team members to drive requirement through to deployments facilitating them with business/product/domain context
• Define Definition of Done, acceptance criteria, and key workflow tests using Jira/Confluence
• Provide timely sign offs to UAT and acceptance tests along with evidences to support audits and quality gets
• Participate and drive requirements download sessions, triage and assign priorities to requirements, tasks and deliverables to be executed in planned manner tracked through Jira
• Masquerade on behalf of Product managers and complete the standard deliverables including completion of workflows, documents, sign-offs, evidence capture and logging onto standard organizational tools to maintain repository
Qualifications : BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME preferably in Computer Science from a Tier-1 Engineering Institute.
Technology Stack Experience Required:
• Mandatory experience In Banking and/or financial Industry working in the similar capacity
• Preferred payments and cards processing domain expertise having worked on products and systems designed and built to support payment/merchant/Issuer-acquirer lifecycle processes
• Should have experience working on regulatory/risk/compliance requirements to be Incorporated into products and systems like PCI-DSS, payments and settlements
• Good to have formal usage experience of BPMN/UML tools to define business processes/model
• Oral and written communication including content creation, business process modelling and related workflow definitions
• SDLC processes specifically Agile ceremonies, cadence, triage, backlog grooming, sprint planning, release candidate, defect lifecycle
• Consultative and facilitation
• Requirements engineering
• Comprehend non-functional product engineering aspects including performance, scalability, security, data protection, basic understanding of technical environments and terminologies
• Have some exposure to products built and deployed using microservices architecture and related tech stack
Job Location: Mumbai – Andheri (W); near Azad Nagar Metro Station.
You will cherish to work with us :-We are dedicated to deliver innovative products through early and continuous delivery of high quality software products used by millions. We believe in direct ownership of ideas and responsibilities in an environment where you will learn a wide array of skills. Our team consists of talented, passionate and creative people, willing to give their 100% to building a high-class web product – which are making impact in the digital payment gateway market.