Work Location: Andheri (W) – Veera Desai Road (Supreme Chambers) Nearest Metro Railway Station: Azad Nagar.
No of Employees: 350+ in Mumbai (Across India - 500+).
Job Description / Responsibilities (2-10 YRS)
* Implementing the payment products/ electronic payment services of for various client verticals.
* Interacting with clients to understand the requirements; and integrate these into the platform for Payment Gateway; Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment, IVRS, ECS services.
* Liaising with technology team/ vendors to implement the solutions; implement additional enhancements to the platform.
* Responsible for making process notes, integration/ interface documents; and communicating them to clients/ internal operations team members.
* Providing inputs into the underlying process flows/ workflows/ systems for service improvement; and also engaging with internal process teams for definition of payment processes for new clients/ existing clients.
* Escalating issues that are open; or not resolved within the predefined timeframe.
* Project managing the various implementations in an effective and timely manner.
* Understanding of electronic payment processing/ collection methods, including Electronic Clearing Service (ECS), online payment, Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP), Credit Card Processing, Banking & Finance.
* Familiarity of processes relating to payments/ collections.
Candidate must be:
* Excellent communication skills, ability to handle clients in a mature and highly responsive manner.
* Familiarity with technology/ web based applications/ process mapping skills/ business requirements definition.
* Ability to manage a team of resources; interact with multiple teams and effective delivery of the final requirement.
* Familiarity with systems; and ability to understand/ use internet based platforms.