Roles and responsibilities
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Oracle Fusion Financials Functional - General Ledger, Payables, Receivables & Advanced Collections, Fixed Assets, Payables, Cash & Expense Management, Sub-Ledger Accounting and Fusion Tax
• Oracle E-Business Suite Functional - GL, AP, Iexpense, SLA, AR, FA, CM, EB Tax, PO, iProcurement
• Previous hands-on implementation experience of Oracle business Suite R12 or Oracle Fusion.
• Ability to understand the business requirement and functional specification documents
• Ability to produce artifacts such as fit gap documents, configuration documents, test scripts, training documents
• Ability to do Fusion Application Configuration, Smoke Testing or Regression Testing.
• Oracle Fusion Financials Functional - General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Asset Management, Payments & Collections, Cash and Expense Management
• Oracle E-Business Suite Functional - GL, AP, AR, CM, PO, iProcurement
Experience & Background
• Graduate qualification B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M-Tech/MSc./MBA/MCOM/CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter).
• 2-5 years of relevant experience
• Excellent communication skill