• Knowledge and experience in handling end-to-end presales process
• Work with Sales, Practice, and Delivery Teams to prepare compelling response to customer presentations, responses, and collaterals
• Hands on experience with handling RFx
• Work on proposals and solutioning for small to large and complex deals
• Manage all key client requirements, requests, queries, changes etc. and maintain proper documentation to track these
• Provide support to sales teams, develop customer ready SOW and presentations for external customers.
• Ability to articulate & respond to RFP questions
• Contribute to and maintain database knowledge base archive of reusable proposals, references, and other preapproved, customer facing content
• Reporting and meeting internal and external deadlines
• Manage team
• Customer meeting participation as solution presentative covering AY solution portfolio
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Contribute to organization business strategy
Skills & Experience
• Presales work covering solutions areas.
• Proficiency with MS Word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint and other necessary skills to create and deliver impactful client presentations is a must
• Excellent communication with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Capable of performing tasks independently and results oriented
• Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with attention to details
• Past experience of having worked with Microsoft or company with Microsoft Gold Partner/Microsoft Cloud Solution Partner is a definite plus
Education Qualifications: MBA (equivalent) with Technical degree/diploma
Experience: 15+ years