AVP/VP - Service (Job Code : J41899A)
12.00 - 20.00 Years
AVP/VP - Service
BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, MBA, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other, PGDM
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Other
Job Post Date:
Our Client is a 6 year old Accel funded, profitable company in the consumer electronic protection space. They have a team of passionate entrepreneurs who want to change the way post sales service is delivered to the customer- make it more efficient, intelligent and delightful. They work with some of the largest retailers in India. They run services across every pin code in India and are one of the top 3 players in our space. They are head-quartered in Mumbai.
Our client is looking for candidate for AVP/VP - Service role in Mumbai.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with COO to achieve service excellence
- Define processes for service excellence
- Leverage existing relationships to improve upon an existing service network
- Manage relationships with the brand OEMs
- Guide the team to build pan India service capacity
- Makes sure that service TAT is within set benchmarks
Desired candidate should have;
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 10-15 years of overall work experience
- Consumer Durables industry experience as a Service Head or a senior member of the Service function
- Ability to partner well with colleagues both in and outside the organization
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to mentor, monitor and guide team members.
Work Location : Mumbai