Roles & Responsibilities:
Should possess a mentality of an excellent CODER.
Should be able to convert thoughts in working code
Should take ownership of the work assigned
Writing Neat & clean code with comments which can help peer review Understand business logic before implementation and write code accordingly Collaborate with other team members to solve a problem
Adherence to timeline is a must
Should be able to write production ready code with little or no guidance
• Should have strong hands on knowledge of Microsoft technology stack (.NET, C#, Entity Framework, Web API, Asp.NET MVC, SQL Server 2008/2016, IIS)
• Should be well versed with Data Structures, OOPS concepts, Design Patterns and should have worked on atleast one project using web services
• Should have strong knowledge of Database design and development including TSQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Indexes
• Knowledge of any one version control systems like TFS, SVN, Bit Bucket, Git hub, etc.
• Candidates with Hands on Experience on AWS Technologies will be preferred.
Good Attitude towards work & team members