Full Stack Engineer / Sr. Full Stack Engineer (Job Code : J44806)
2.00 - 5.00 Years
Full Stack Engineer / Sr. Full Stack Engineer
BCA, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MCA, MCM, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MSc-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
(.Net Core OR .NetCore OR Dot NET Core OR DotNET Core) AND Angular
Job Post Date:
Our client is a General Insurance Company. They are one of the leading private sector general insurance company in India offering insurance coverage for motor, health, travel, home, student travel and more. Policies can be purchased and renewed online as well. They are one of the leading private sector general insurance companies in India with a Gross Written Premium (GWP) of Rs135.92 billion for the year ended March 31, 2020. The company issued over 26.2 million policies and settled over 1.86 million claims as on March 31, 20.
We are in search of a highly skilled computer engineer to produce scalable software solutions, be responsible for the full software development life cycle from conception to deployment. As an engineer / full stack developer, you should be comfortable with development on both front-end and back-end programming & technologies, development frameworks and third-part libraries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Developing front end website architecture on Angular / React
• Designing user interactions on web pages with HTML, CSS & Bootstrap
• Developing back-end website applications using Dot Net / Dot Net core
• Creating servers & databases and understanding of RDBMS (Relational / Non-Relational)
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications
• Designing and developing APIs and RESTful services
• Understanding of AWS services like LAMBDA, EC2, VPC, ECS & Fargate
• Understanding of External Caching
• Integration with third party application with API and Restful.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages