Objective of the Role:
1. To take the Technical (developer) role within the application delivery team developing new applications and support existing ones.
2. Be a team player working closely with other members of service delivery, i.e. Managed Services and other consultants and Developers.
1. Application Development - manage all new and existing application/developments using Agile delivery of primarily on MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGIES SharePoint Online, .Net projects and all visual studio-based solutions
2. Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
3. Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
4. Testing and debugging code.
5. Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications
Knowledge and Expertise:
1. Extensive experience in the Microsoft SharePoint – OOTB and Customisations.
2. Experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise scale apps.
3. Experience developing new Applications as well as enhancing existing apps.
4. Experience in SPFX.
5. Experience with API or rest services integrations Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
6. Good working knowledge on Office 365, SharePoint online/On-Premise
7. Web Parts, SharePoint hosted App and Provide Hosted Apps Model
8. SharePoint permissions and strong understanding of SharePoint structure.
9. SharePoint external connectivity
11. Good working knowledge on .Net, C#, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, HTML and CSS
12. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, SQL and workflow creation
13. Experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies will be preferable.
14. Experience creating and configuring SharePoint intake workflow applications.
15. Experience developing modern apps for SharePoint Online.