Work Location: Andheri (W); near AzadNagar Metro Station.
JD – Expected Experience(2-4 years)
Roles and Responsibilities
• Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
• Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products
• Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
• Develop the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles
• Execute and analysis of automation test results
• Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
• Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
• 2+ years of hands on expertise in Selenium & Java with strong coding concepts
• Experience in developing Selenium automation framework from scratch
• Hands on experience with MySQL, Jenkins, Maven, TestNG, GIT
• REST/SOAP API Testing using POSTMAN/ SOAP UI Tools.
• REST API Testing using Newman (API Automation ).
• Experience in creation of automation testing strategy and automation design document.
• Database skills, mainly SQL Server a plus
• Good experience with different Operating Systems, Browsers
• Working experience on testing Java web based applications
• Must be flexible, independent and Self-starter who can work with little supervision
• Experience in interpreting the results of both manual and automated test cases
• Experience in test automation for Agile Continuous Integration/Development is a plus.
• Understanding of the Payment Industry a plus
• Required Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills