Job Description / Responsibilities:
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
• Documentation of requirements such as BRD, DFD, use cases, workflows, HLD, LLD, Project Planning, etc.
• Eliciting requirements, requirements organization, and translating and simplifying requirements
• Define project requirements by identifying project delivery milestones and phases.
• Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
• Oversee the implementation of solution as per requirements defined.
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
• Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings to senior management
• Participating in user acceptance testing and undertaking the functionality testing of new system
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
Desired profile of the candidate
• Proven working experience as Business Analyst
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts and having basic technical knowledge is preferred
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
• Ability to work independently and with others
• The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis to develop business cases
• Modeling techniques and methods
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study