• Help us continuously improve how we build, package and deliver our software services and applications to customers.
• Need a bias towards action and experimentation, to iterate with teams and constantly evolve our tools and approach.
• Work on the principle of the Barco Cloud team to `Automate Everything`.
• Work on our development and production cloud infrastructure which is hosting all our cloud applications.
• Facilitate and participate in design evaluations and ensure the completion of critical engineering design complyting to different cloud platforms.
• Work with colleagues around the world to ensure our customers can fully rely on our cloud services for their critical applications 24/7.
About the Successful Candidate
A successful candidate is expected to be having strong technical background through education and handson experience on various cloud technologies offered by multiple cloud vendors like AWS, Azure. The candidate must have a solid understanding of cloud computing, expertise in designing, implementing, maintaining and migrating applications to cloud. Candidate must have proven background and track record of learning new and adapting to ever-changing cloud technologies.
Preferred Skills and Experience
• B.Tech./B.E/M.Tech in computer science or equivalent stream.
• Desired Exp. range 5 years to 9 years in IT and last 3 years in cloud technologies, automation, with demonstrated success in helping organizations build and scale the tooling that makes developers happy and productive
• Willing to work as an independent contributor
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
• Excellent team players
• Attitude to learn new skill and work on stretched goals
Must have skills
• Strong experience in a DevOps tools in multi cloud environment (Git, Jenkins, AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes)
• Strong experience on Cloud automation using terraform, helm
• Strong experience in Docker, Kubertnetes, Kubernetes CRDs, Kubernetes RBAC
• Strong experience in scripting (Bash/Salt/Ansible/Terraform)
• Hand-on experience in programming skills (GoLang, Python/Ruby)
• Strong knowledge of cloud monitoring and alerting tools (Prometheus, Cloudwatch, Grafana, New Relic, Sendgrid)
• Experience on the EFK log management solutions
• Strong experience with infrastructure and platform sizing, infrastrucuture cost reduction
• Exposure to DR strategies followed while building higly available applications
• Have strong Linux, Networking and System Administration skills
• Involved in the DevOps Community and Open Source projects (visiting conferences, meetups, giving talks, etc...)