Technical Leader (Full Stack specialist)
• As a senior level members you will mentor, coach and develop the members of the team to continuously develop skills, follow processes and standards.
• Develops and delivers web applications in line with defined process and policy (e.g. peer review, test driven development, automated unit testing, coding standards and deployment process).
• Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the team goals.
• Produces clear and concise documentation to support software applications
• Hands on experience working with Vue.JS and or Angular.JS
• Good experience with TDD frameworks (Mocha/Karma,JS-Must, SinonJS, PHantomJS)
• Hands on experience developing and debugging Node.JS applications.
• CI/CD, working with feature branches, pull-requests.
• RESTful web services, swagger tools
• Working experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Code or JetBrains Webstorm/ Intellij IDEA, GIT, Jira and Confluence.
• Agile Development Methodology
• Excellent proven analytical problem solving skills.
• Self-motivated high performer and able to perform with minimal supervision, who can lead by example.
• Experience to work with geographically distributed teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
NICE TO HAVE
• MongoDB (Understanding of data modelling and storage with NoSQL and relational DBs)
• Knowledge of other web frameworks such as Angular /React.js
• Reactive programming with RxJS.
• Good knowledge of working on AWS stack.
• Knowledge of Protractor/Selenium and Cucumber.JS
• B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science or equivalent stream
• 8 - 12 years of programming experience in web technologies
• ~5 years of experience in node.Js