Genesys Voice Lead Consultant Bangalore (Job Code : J47103B)
9.00 - 18.00 Years
Genesys Voice Lead Consultant Bangalore
BA, BBA, BBA/BMS, BBI, BCA, BCom, BCS, BDES, BE-Comp/IT, BEd, BE-Other, BFA, BFM, BIS, BIT, BMS, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Network Administration / Security
Job Post Date:
Our Client is a leading FTSE Company with a profitable turnover of more than 20 billion pounds. They are the world`s most established communications company, employing around 100,000 people in 170 countries around the world.
Their principal activities include:
- Networked IT services globally
- Local, national and international telecommunications services
- Broadband and internet products and services
- Converged fixed/mobile products and services
They are known globally as a major technology player - pioneering the digital advances that are shaping and driving the information age,helping people create, collaborate and communicate better than ever before.
Specialties: Telephony, Networking, Cloud Services, Unified Communications
Skills required for the job
• Create technical design documents
• Ability to support multiple customer domains across one or more technologies
• Provides strong influence on senior stakeholders in terms of technical direction of platforms, which will influence commercial direction.
Provide detailed information on any qualifications, technical expertise or security clearance that you will need for the job. (See example statements below).
• Cloud Solutions – Customer Contact -
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Design of the respective customer solutions, including the associated services, preparation of the associated effort and cost calculations as well as quality assurance of complex customer-specific solutions.
• Preparation of customer documentation and the corresponding offer documents
• Presentations of the solution concepts to customers/partners at the management level
• Further development of solution scenarios
• Preparation of documentation for multiple integrated solutions
• Rich experience and distinct knowledge in the area of CCaaS solutions, preferably for Genesys Cloud, Cisco WebEx CC/CCE, Amazon Connect. Alternatively for example Nice InContact, Five9, or similar experience is highly appreciated.
• At least 1-2 years in an equivalent role as Solution Designer/ Consultant for Communication & Collaboration or comparable IT area.
• Very good exposure experience on Genesys or Cisco WebEx or any CCaaS solution design and delivery.
• Bachlor’s degree and several years of professional experience in the field of communication or CCaaS/IT-services
• Good customer profile with strong communication and negotiation skills
• Strong presentation and demo skills, also to be able to conduct customer workshops
• Good ability to work in a team, and experienced in working with international teams is very helpful
• Very good control on English as business communication language
• Able to deliver significant stakeholder influence to resolve problems. Expected to give technical guidance to others to help resolve issues outside of the domain of the role.
• Provides technical leadership to senior internal stakeholders and customers regarding the overall future platform and/or customer solutions.
• Acts as a point of contact for technical expertise to advise senior stakeholders, internal and external.
What I’ll be doing – your accountabilities
• Create technical documents-HLD/LLD’s and for high profile and/or critical network changes on major core platforms and/or customer bids; accountable for managing technical risk for major platforms.
• Understand and Provides technical inputs for network designs for multiple platforms and/or solutions and/or customers
• Develops design patterns across multiple domains.
• Responsible for establishing design best practice within a unit.
• Responsible for estimating the time and type of resource needed to support deliverables for complex, high impact and high value projects.
• Drives Right First Time solutions and leads lessons learned
• Proposes technical strategy to customer solutions factoring in high impact and high risk as appropriate.
• Drives efficiency and scalability through the re-use of network designs and accountable for the design whilst it is deployed across the overall customer solution.
• Leverages technical resource/s as required to deliver the solution.
• Design to leading edge high impact and high customer solutions
• Decides on the time and type of resource needed to support deliverables for complex, high impact and high value projects.
• Get approval for complex solutions and/or platform designs.
• Decides on network models for design testing.
• Decides on approach to resolving customer affected issues to leading edge high impact and high risk customer solutions, as appropriate.
• Resolves in-life issues to high risk and high impact customer solutions, as appropriate
• Decides how to re-use network designs.
• Decides on implementation approaches of technology related transformation activity