Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant (Job Code : J42445A)
4.00 - 7.00 Years
Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant
BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MCA, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Job Post Date:
With 100+ customers globally and 250+ employees, our client (UK based)has grown into a centre of excellence, delivering perfect execution based on client focus and cutting edge technology engagement.
Our client has the capacity, capability and credibility to execute and deliver consistently and is the UK’s only Microsoft Dynamics & SAP solutions provider that can:
- Give an unbiased assessment and recommendation of the solution that best suits customer’s business needs and aspirations.
- Offer both Onshore or Offshore services or the right blend of both.
- Extend its packaged service offerings with cutting-edge SharePoint and .NET based Application Development.
- Offer a better service at a lower Total Cost of Ownership, resulting in much better overall value.
Objective of the Role:
1. To take the consultant role within the application delivery team for Dynamics CRM (including 3rd party applications such as ClickDimensions, CRMAddon’s). Reporting to the CRM Business Unit Director, the right person will provide effective delivery of consultancy, through quality of implementation and delivery and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 products and Services
2. Be a team player working closely with other members of service delivery, i.e. Managed Services and other CRM consultants and Developers.
1. Consulting – covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilising primarily Dynamics 365 or earlier Dynamics versions such 2016 and 2015.
2. Business and process analysis
3. Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
4. Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
5. Quality Assurance & Documentation
Knowledge and Expertise:
1. Over 3-4 years Dynamics CRM/365 consultancy experience
2. Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015
3. Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
4. Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365
5. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
6. Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules
7. Microsoft SQL Server understanding
8. Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
1. Highly confident with providing support and training to users
2. Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
3. Experience across a number of industries – ideally strong finance experience
4. Solves complex problems with creative solutions
5. Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
6. Places emphasis on client satisfaction, Business analysis and Client facing skills