Digital Marketing Analyst
The Digital Marketing Analyst will oversee and execute on paid search (Google, Bing), SEO and other
paid digital channels. This role requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, a focus on continuous
optimization, and reports to the Paid Search Manager. If you are a results-oriented digital marketing
expert who thrives on using data to make decisions that drive revenue, this may be the role for you.
• Day-to-day management of large-scale SEM campaigns in Google and Bing, including campaign
planning, execution, budget management, performance analysis and campaign optimization.
• Focus on driving account optimization including improving the structure and targeting (geo,
demographic, day-parting, keyword, audience), ad copy testing, quality score improvement and
• Deep understanding of digital marketing KPIs, and ability to communicate results and key
learnings to senior management, cross-functional team, and other stakeholders.
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly analysis of program progress and results, including key
milestones and metrics and meet all ongoing reporting requirements as needed to keep team
and customers informed.
• Identify new opportunities to drive revenue & profitability through paid media. Bring leadership
with new growth ideas and drive the implementation to drive the business - including but not
limited to testing new tactics and approaches that will deliver order growth and cost-efficiency.
• Work closely with the Paid Search Manager and vendors to ensure appropriate support, and to
keep updated of product releases and new available features.
• Stay current on SEM and SEO strategies, best practices, competitive landscape, and keyword
• Monitor organic traffic, search results and keyword rankings and regularly conduct keyword
• Perform competitive analysis and distinguish gaps in our website content and conduct keyword
• Manage backlinks to build domain authority.
• 2+ years of experience managing large-scale paid marketing campaigns.
• Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and SEO.
• Experience using bid management platforms and algorithms.
• Strong understanding and experience with tCPA, DDA, and capabilities of Google and Bing as it
relates to SEM and Shopping campaigns
• Highly attentive to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and analytical mind-set and superior
• Be self-motivated, able to initiate and execute on new ideas, employ senior leadership in your
ideas, and see projects through from start to finish.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills: Pivot tables, charts, and advanced functions.