The NOC Engineer position in the customer’s Network Team will take a role in Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and help support Cisco/Meraki Wireless infrastructure, Cisco/Meraki access switches. The position is on a team of experienced engineers and analysts and is a resource for the network team as well as consulting to other technical or business teams to develop and deploy solutions to meet the strategic goals of the customer’s organization.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated capability to deliver a high standard of system performance and availability, 24 x 7 operational support, systems management and upgrades, security, and customer service. This professional requires experience with enterprise production environments and use of industry best practices in technology and processes to ensure customer’s systems are architected and supported to peak efficiency and availability.
• Will be NOC engineer for Cisco ISE and work with other networking technologies.
• Work alongside with Cisco and Arch team to deliver highly efficient technology solutions.
• Support the platforms and determine the best operating model that enables our people to be productive 7x24 regardless of geography.
• Assist with design, build, and implement ISE policies for wired dot1x and wireless devices as per the customer requirements with focus on data-security
• Participate in service reviews, continually improving our service.
• Work on day-to-day ops issues.
• Assist with creating SOP documents and reviewing changes before they are implemented.
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in supporting, monitoring, configuring, and implementing enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors on a large enterprise.
• Minimum of 1+ years with hands-on technical experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
• Strong with Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), and in-depth knowledge on related protocols (802.1x, TACACS, RADIUS, EAP-TLS, etc.)
• Understanding of certificates / certificate management in context of ISE.
• Demonstrate thorough understanding of networking concepts and systems including Routing (BGP, EIGRP), VPN, WLAN, SD-WAN and Switching.
• Strong technical skills on Wireless network technologies including traditional and Meraki infrastructure along with Guest access scenarios.
• Technical experience with proxy services, both cloud and on premise, such as Zscaler.
• Hands-on technical experience with firewall services, such as Palo Alto.
• Validated knowledge of network technologies through achievement of professional certifications.
• Solid understanding of network and data center architecture, including cloud architectures.
• Knowledge of networking infrastructure suppliers and service offerings including or similar to: Cisco, VMware, Palo Alto, Riverbed, Zscaler, etc.
• Knowledge of security design principals ensuring secure, scalable, and supportable network services.