Product Consultant (Job Code : J44164)
2.00 - 5.00 Years
BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MCA, MCM, MCS, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MIS, MIT, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other, PG-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Banking, Implementation, Consulting
Job Post Date:
Our client is product development company focusing on the internet and mobile banking channels and the unique idea of linking them together. Their objective was to enable banks to interact with clients individually and uniquely providing tailored products and services on self-service channels and also be truly omnichannel. Their creates a unified self-service platform and has customers across 60 countries in 4 continents, driving tens of thousands of ATMs and servicing millions of internet and mobile banking users globally.
Professional Services • Bangalore, India
Skills: Banking Products - ATM / Cards / Payment Gateways
Objective of role:
The Product Consultant works with customers to implement our Banking Software at customer sites and provides consultation to customer staff on our Banking Software products. The Product Consultant reports to the Project Manager when on-site.
List of Duties include but are not limited to:-
• Designing implementation/migration/testing plan
• Working with Architects and Integrators to implement the solution
• Assisting Technical team in reviewing technical design and technical quality issues and processes
• Our Banking Software Installation and configuration
• Implementing the designed business requirements
• Following up on issues with Customer Support team
• Assisting in end user training
• System integration testing
• Problem solving, troubleshooting issues/reporting and resolution
• Support to user acceptance testing
• Assisting customer in completing EFT switch certification process
• Documentation of the system and preparation of handover documentation for CS
This role requires extensive international travel.
Job Specifications, Standards and Requirements:Essential skills are:
• Engineering degree/Post graduate diploma with IT background.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the customer organization.
• Ability to meet deadlines and consistently achieve objectives.
• Excellent communications skills oral and written. Excellent standard of report writing.
• Ability to control meetings where opposing views are displayed and resolve without conflict.
• Good knowledge of IT skills
• Basic knowledge of Oracle
• Operating system knowledge –Windows/UNIX
• File processing – scripting languages
• Accomplished in the use of tools that have been designated as the current Company standards
• Microsoft Visio – as a Schema and Network design tool
• Microsoft Excel – for Issue recording, Change Control and Miscellaneous reporting
• Microsoft Word – for General Communications and Reporting
• Microsoft PowerPoint – for internal/external presentations
• Ideally, hands on experience of the implementation of our Banking Software projects with a successful track record of working in a variety of customer facing situations and on at least three (3) Implementation projects
• Alternatively, at least 3 years’ experience as a Product Consultant on other products including each part of the project life cycle.
• Understanding the life-cycle of multi-phase, multi-tier, multi-party project plans with mixed discipline project teams comprised of customer personnel, 3rd Party personnels and our company personnels
• Good Knowledge in International certification process for global cards
Personal attributes of the candidate:
• Good knowledge of banking concepts, self-service banking, basic accounting procedures and banking operations.
• A thorough understanding of the configuration and operation of the Banking Software Products.
• A thorough understanding of the Banking Software Products implementation methodology and support processes.
• A basic knowledge of networking concepts.
• A basic knowledge of database concepts.
• A good knowledge of programming concepts.