Job Title: FSD
Position Type: Permanent
Experience: 4 to 13 years
• Analyse requirements from use cases and prioritize tasks needed for development
• Design, Develop and unit test web applications
• Understand the architecture of existing solutions quickly and work on enhancements/bug-fixes.
• Review and refactor code
• Deploy fully functional applications after unit testing
• Directly interact with stakeholders from US clients. Gather technical requirements, analyse, and understand them
• Support existing web applications by making enhancements.
• Be able to communicate effectively in meetings, e-mails, and client calls.
• Be willing to learn new technologies and concepts.
• 4 to 13 years of experience in web application development using Java Script, Angular UI , Node.js.
• Experience in working on projects using NodeJS
• Aware of new features in Angular 8.
• Ability to develop UI from Wireframes and Prototypes.
• Must have experience with a unit testing framework for UI.
• Experience in implementing Angular modules.
• Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
• Extensive knowledge of Web Technologies and building Large Scale Web Application.
• Expertise with the cross-browser platform and design constraints on the web.
• Should have strong hands-on experience in Angular 5 & 6.
• Knowledge in creating custom modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
• Have good knowledge of OOPs concept.
• Good understanding of RESTful APIs, JSON and XMLs.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skill
• Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications preferred