We are seeking ETL Architect (s) with a minimum 9 years of experience with must know data modeling and with moderate/strong SQL development experience.
• Leads the design of the logical data model and implements the physical database structure and constructs and implements operational data stores and data marts.
• Audit and maintain existing DataMart for internal departments of the organization.
• Designs develop, automates, and support complex applications to extract, transform, and load data.
• Ensures data quality
• Develops logical and physical data flow models for ETL applications
• Translates data access, transformation, and movement requirements into functional requirements and mapping designs. • Other duties and projects as assigned.
• ETL Architect 43897 1 position
8+ years total, 4+ relevant exp
Must Have: Azure Data Factory, Informatica, SQL, Data modeling, ETL Design & architecture
Optional: Python, ODI, Oracle, PowerBI, Snowflake
• Moderate to Strong SQL Server development hands on experience.
• Dimensional modeling experience.
• Strong skills with ETL Tools and experience with WhereScape is a plus.
• Microsoft Certified Professional certificate in MCSA: SQL 2016 or ideally 2019.
• Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
• Supply Chain Industry experience is a plus.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to learn and implement new and different techniques
• Project Management skills
• Strong teamwork skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Qualifications-Diploma, BE/B.Tech, , MCA, ME/M.Tech