Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Hyderabad/WFH India
Position Type: Permanent
Experience: 8 to 12 years
Work Hours: 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Significant relevant experience in mortgage lending and/or mortgage technology is a must. Specific experience in the mortgage origination segment within those areas is highly preferred.
7+ years prior business analysis or equivalent requirements experience including proven experience and aptitude for supporting development engagements within an agile, matrix development organization comprised of stakeholders from the business, architecture, development, quality control, PMO and release management.
• Collaborate with product managers, project managers and development leaders to define project scope, vision and identification of constraints, dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues.
• Translate conceptual business and user requirements into functional requirements and use cases in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers and the quality control team.
• Elicit business and user requirements via workshops, customer meetings, workflow storyboards, user stories, process modeling, analysis of competitive systems and other methods.
• Produce and manage those requirements within the Team Foundation Server (TFS) agile management tool.
• Work with peers, stakeholders and project teams to prioritize requirements and gain approval on defined requirements.
• Maintain and reconcile forward and backward traceability of requirements.
• Manage the status of requirements and the underlying feature throughout the project lifecycle.
• Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of requirements according to the established process to product managers, project managers, development leaders and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood as they occur.
• Providereporting and data analytics, as needed.
4.Strong attention to details:
5.A natural curiosity that leads you to always wonder how we can make our products better;
6.Intrigued by performance metrics and analytics;
7.The flexibility to change and adapt;
8.The hunger and curiosity for new technologies and emerging trends with the ability to translate and make profitable business recommendations;
9.Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment;
10.The ability to smile and have a great attitude;
11.The ability to foster genuine teamwork with a positive attitude;
12.Proven teamwork skills to be able to work successfully with varied personalities you will find in a young technologycompany;
13.Committed to personal development and ongoing continuing education, such as articles, podcasts, webinars, certifications, books, conferences, etc.;
14.Must conduct self professionally within and outside the office while conducting companybusiness;
15.Be an ambassador of the company and embracethe company culture.
16.Ability to work effectively and professionally with internal and external customers;
17.Experience working with and influencing senior decision makers;
18.Excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong presentation skills;
19.Proven problem-solving skills and creative strategic-thinking skills;
20.Proven analytical background.