Work Location: JuiNagar (Navi Mumbai).
As the Front-end Developer, you will undertake activities to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the user requirements and any wider programs. Responsible for the front-end part of the application/site. You will team up with the back-end developers to create high-performing, responsive and interactive web applications. A thorough understanding of the components of the platform is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Working as a Front-End Developer you will join a collaborative team, performing design and development activities for web-based user interface applications and delivering high quality software iteratively within an Agile environment.
• You’ll follow best development practices with quality in delivery at the heart of everything we do, utilizing a pipeline delivery model for automation through to deployment.
• Represent Front end Development in scrum ceremonies: daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning and demos.
• Collaborating effectively with product and management teams
• Support the implementation of continuous improvement opportunities.
• Extensive prior experience in front end development using Angular and its best practices and popular module.
• Cloud fundamentals (Azure, AWS or GCP)
• Knowledge of Agile or scaled Agile processes and principles.
• Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components that build on the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
• Skill in maintaining clean and consistent project dependencies.
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
• Skill in designing a modern build process that integrates testing and continuous delivery.
• Experience with writing extensive unit tests.
• Hands-on experience with creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
• You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
• You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas/suggestions.
• You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
• Curious and innovative - Naturally motivated to ask questions; open mindset embracing experimental approaches and challenging assumptions.