Work Location: Andheri (W); near Azad Nagar Metro Station.
NOTE: This is 24*7 Rotational Shift job; don?t apply if not willing to work in shifts whenever required.
We are looking for a Network Engineer to maintain and support our existing network infrastructure. You will be part of a network ops team that is responsible for monitoring and supporting current network infrastructure.
• Monitoring and maintaining various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, IPS/IDS, IP-SEC VPN, Leased Line & MPLS).
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including patches, IOS, Firmware and security configurations.
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
• Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
• Provide Level-2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
• Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
• Proven hands-on experience on network devices like routers, switches (Cisco Nexus 3K and 9K, firewall (Juniper and Fortigate) and load balancer.
• Hands on knowledge of cisco devices
• CCNA or higher certification preferred.
• Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
• Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools