SQS will undertake the following key SQS tasks:
• Manual Testing consists of agile, regression functional testing.
• Work closely with the Agile Dev team to identify test scope.
• Write and execute test cases during Agile development
• Produce/interpret/execute complex test plans to test the acceptability of the
new and changed applications against the defined acceptance criteria
• Automate test cases using Automation framework and test scripts.
• Support all aspects of the projects through the full test life cycle including demo,
post deployment and verification activities
• Reproduce and analyze issues found at site and determine whether the issue
requires a code, configuration or environment fix
• Use test plans, systems documentation, business requirements and acceptance
criteria to produce test scripts in preparation for test execution
• Responsible for maintaining test environments to include my clients software
updates, patches, configuration for environment variables, system parameters
and database maintenance
• Managing software defects in line with project priorities liaising with Project
Managers, development team leaders and Clients.
• Working with Business Analyst, Solution Architect, Technical Leads, as needed