Job Description: Production / Application Support (3-10 Yrs)
• Understanding of enterprise application architecture and java based web applications.
• Linux/Unix operating system preferably Solaris
• Application server JBoss, Glassfish, Weblogic preferably IBM Websphere.
• Shell scripting, Networking TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS/SSL.
Job Description / Responsibilities.
• Liaise with application / infrastructure owners to establish the specific monitoring requirements for each application / component of the overall environment.
• Responsible for managing 24x7 desk/ scheduling/ etc
• Define TATs for identified issues
• Create a log for all incidents (classified as severity and rectification steps undertaken)
Candidate must be:
• Excellent communication skills, ability to handle clients in a mature and highly responsive manner.
• Familiarity with technology/ web based applications/ process mapping skills/ business requirements definition.
• Ability to manage a team of resources; interact with multiple teams and effective delivery of the final requirement.
• Familiarity with systems; and ability to understand/ use internet based platforms.
Candidate preference for:
• Understanding of electronic payment processing/ collection methods, including Electronic Clearing Service (ECS), online payment, Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP), Credit Card Processing, Banking & Finance.
• Familiarity of processes relating to payments/ collections.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF NOT READY TO WORK FOR ROTATIONAL SHIFTS (24*7).
Shift Timings (Rotational Basis).
01st Shift : 7:00 AM - 03:00 PM.
02nd Shift: 03:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
03rd Shift: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM.
Shift Timings are as per comfortable availability of Public Transport like Road, Rail, Metro etc...