Experience in working with start-ups and/or leading Innovation programs within large IT multinational corporations
Experience in being part of growing company management team with supervisory experience and being a team player
Technical background with Masters; or bachelor degree in engineering or business with 10 – 15 years of experience
Previous record of building strong networks with business leaders, investors, and industry groups
Successful record of establishing and growing tech incubators/accelerators in India or abroad
Relationships: Maintain a rapport with start-ups, universities, foreign incubators/accelerators, venture capitalists, mentors, support staff, and administration as needed to carry out job responsibilities in a professional manner.
1. Possess the ability to identify and recruit potential start-ups for the Innovation Center (business/technology incubator); discerning their readiness to start or expand a business.
2. Possess skills required to instruct and assist start-ups in the areas of business plan development, market analysis, identification of and process to apply for sources of capital for business development and growth, business tax issues, and laws related to employment issues.
3. Possess skills required to manage partnership for the Innovation Center including structural and operational procedures.
4. Develop and maintain partnerships with other public and/or private organizations which provide business development assistance for the benefit of start-ups.
5. Possess expertise and experience in ideation and creative thinking, design thinking, lean business model canvas, elevator pitching, IP creation and monetization, thought leadership breeding and publications, Hackathons, soft skills development