Position: AM – Java/J2EE Developer – Pune
Exp: 2- 5 yrs
Job Location: Pune – Baner
Designation: Assitant Manager
Business/ Technical Skills Sets:
Essential: Thorough knowledge of Development and deployment of J2EE based web application with RDBMS like MSSQL (along with MySQL or PostgreSQL)
Desirable: Knowledge of Spring MVC framework, Spring Security framework, Tag Libraries, ORM such as Hibernate, etc. Development experience of Java Technologies is desirable.
1. B.E. with 3 years development experience.
2. Should have Hands on Experience of Developing and maintaining web application using Core Java, Spring, JDBC, ORM, MVC Architecture.
3. Should have performed Performance Tuning, Security Fixes, SDLC Maintenance.
4. Should have know-how of respective Hardware and Software Deployment Architecture.
5. Should have understanding of HTTP/s (SSL)
6. Should have hands on experience of Microsoft / Linux OS.
7. Should have used Bug Tracking and Test case repository tools.
8. Knowledge / exposure to Secure Coding Practices keeping the requirements to avoid OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities in application. Ability to understand and fix such vulnerabilities. This would be an added advantage.
9. Should have exposure of Project Management, Project Co-ordination and Project Status Tracking tool.