7+ years of experience on designing network This resource should be well versed with following network products and technologies:
Expert in configuring, managing, monitoring and maintaining a large enterprise network with hands on experience on LAN /WAN infrastructure including Routers, Switches, WiFi, VPN (IPSEC), Firewall and Load-Balancers.
- Core experience in network architecture and Internet Security in a large multi-location enterprise organization with hands on experience on LAN /WAN infrastructure. Understands LAN, WLAN, WAN circuits and protocols (Ethernet, Wireless, MPLS).
- Expertise in IPSEC VPN, GRE tunnels, Fortigate, SRX and Juniper Firewalls.
- Understands Ether channel, Switching, Trunks, VLAN Tags.
- JUNIPER Experience - MX/SRX/EX with Junos.
- Knowledge on Silver peaks WAN and optimization.
- Expertise on Cisco hardware (Nexus and Catalyst) and routing with switching administration, including interface configuration, routing protocols, network workflow, ACLs configure and troubleshoot network connectivity.
- Must have through knowledge of Dynamic IP Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP) and In-depth knowledge of network management, configuration, QoS, capacity planning and ability to independently analyze, configure and troubleshoot networks
- Knowledge and understanding of system engineering with emphasis on F5 load balancing or network infrastructure, load balancing and application delivery
- Knowledge and understanding of principles and practices involved in designing, constructing, installing, maintaining, and operating Application Delivery Controllers (Load Balancing)
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: installation environments utilizing three-tiered architecture including web servers, app servers and database servers
- Provide expert technical support to investigate and resolve complex issues on F5 products
- Take ownership of technical issues of any complexit