Test Engineer (Manual Testing) (Job Code : J39710)
2.00 - 5.00 Years
Test Engineer (Manual Testing)
BCA, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BIS, BIT, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MCA, MCM, MCS, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - QA & Testing
Manual Testing, Product Testing, STLC, Agile Methodology
Job Post Date:
This is a permanent Position. On Direct payroll of our client.
Our Client is a Software Product Development Company in FinTech Space. It's a US Headquartered company. Founded in 2012 in USA and In India May, 2015.
A consortium of "Top 5 Leading Investment Banks in World" are founding backers of this company . They have are a strong team of 300+ distributed between New York, London, Noida and Mumbai.
Our Client is a well-funded FinTech Company that is working to change the way the buy-side uses and engages with sell-side content (Corporate Access, Financial Models, and Research) and consumption data (Resource Tracking and Broker Vote). They have a unique culture that brings together the grit of a startup and the stability and backing of several tier one banks from Wall Street.
They work closely with 100's of the most well-known investment banks, research firms, hedge funds and institutional asset managers on the Street today. Their team is made up of experienced finance, product, and customer experience-focused professionals that place tremendous value on intelligence, initiative, process, ownership and iterating quickly.
Position : Test Engineer (Manual Testing)
Job location : Mumbai : Kurla West
Mandatory Skills : Manual Testing, Product Testing, STLC, Agile Methodology
1. Experience in working with complex data intensive analytical problems.
2. Has developed and employed both manual and automated testing approaches.
3. Aptitude for troubleshooting and recreation of problems reported from actual users.
4. Exposure to an RDBMS and ability to write optimized queries as part of database validation will be a plus.
5. Worked in product testing environments with responsibility for functional and regression tests.
1. Develop and lead a comprehensive QA function.
2. Coordination with the test team and should be responsible to establish proactive on going operating mechanisms.
3. Strategize and Leverage industry best practices and standards related to testing.
4. Expected to completely responsible for technical aspects of test activity.
5. Experience in an agile / iterative development environment
6. Expert and hands on in manual testing frameworks (Sanity Testing, Functional, Regression, Smoke testing)
7. Experience in test automation (any tool) and usage of multiple testing tools as well as custom scripting for database tests.