• Formal Education. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
• Professional Education. CEH (EC Council), LPT
• Experience. 3 years or more relevant experience in INFOSEC domains.
• Good communication, influencing, negotiating and engagement skills.
• Must have good technical knowledge of various operating systems like windows, Linux, MAC etc.
• Should have good knowledge and understanding of various concepts of Information Security, Networking, Auditing, Penetration testing, risk assessment, Vulnerability Assessment (VA) and related issues.
o Web/ Mobile/ Desktop Application Penetration Testing
o External/ Internal Network Penetration Testing
o Wireless/ VoIP Penetration Testing
o Red Team Assessments
• Relevant professional experience including working knowledge of the following technologies is desirable but not mandatory:
o TCP/IP networking including IP classes, subnets, multicast, NAT
o WINS, DNS, and DHCP, Network troubleshooting, Wireless protocols and service.
o Firewall and IDS Management
o Remote access, Backup and Disaster recovery.
o Endpoint security, Patch management, email security etc