UAT (Testing)-23062 (Job Code : J39698)
3.00 - 4.00 Years
BCA, BE-Comp/IT, BEd, BE-Other, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
Job Post Date:
High quality R&D work in Bangalore by client.
client is leading global provider of end to end software solutions for the insurance industry. The company has a track record of over 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 400 financial services organizations. client has about 2700 professionals and operates through fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific. The Bangalore R&D centre is one of five key centres across the globe.
Below are some recent key milestones of client.
- Bangalore a key development centre with an acquisition of a leader in Insurance software -Asia Pac in 2015.
- Named one of this year-s -Top 10 Policy Administration Solution Providers- by Insurance CIO Outlook magazine.
- Another group company also recognized among the Top 10.
- Alexander Forbes, a pan-African financial services group, selected our full clients portfolio.
- Selected by a leading Nordic insurer for a modernization project worth over $30 million.
- Approximately 400 insurance carriers and financial services customers around the world.
- Among top 50 Companies 45 Cos use their Insurance Product
- 2 of clients customers recognized as 2015 Model Insurers.
client is looking at strengthening its Bangalore R&D centre with high quality software professionals. We are presently looking for
1. Responsible for understanding business requirements, functional specifications and impact analysis for change requests. Conducting requirement clarification and issue resolution meetings.
2. Design test cases including expected outputs from the Business Requirements and Functional Specifications to ensure maximum coverage, to emulate user interaction in the production environment.
3. Conduct independent system testing for the Business Requirements and Functional Specifications.
4. Design and Execute the end-to-end test scenarios and validate results.
5. Report test results and ensure that bugs are properly identified, tracked, documented and fixed and help in UAT support to users
6. Update & maintain documentation of the executed test cases, using Sapiens methodology
7. Review and provide input on Business Requirement and Functional Specification documents