Tableu Developer (Job Code : J39616)
4.00 - 7.00 Years
BA, BBA/BMS, BCA, BCom, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BEd, BE-Other, BIS, BIT, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Job Post Date:
Our client is a leading global BPO organisation. They specialise in Corporate Information Solutions that re-engineer end-to-end business processes. Blending the right balance of people, process, delivery and technology, they will help you to engage more effectively with internal and external audiences to drive your brand differentiation and establish your competitive edge.
you-ll soon realise the potential of your information. Whether for internal or external audiences, they will transform the way it is created, produced, managed and delivered, turning it into a valuable business asset through their customised solutions.
• 5-8 Years of experience in (Tableau ) and other BI tools
• Strong Data warehouse fundamentals and concepts
• Ability to design report wireframes, data models, create technical designs based on functional specifications and business requirements.
• Experience in designing and developing dashboards with the use of visualization tools like Tableau
• Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, API, etc.) to create analytical dashboards.
• Ability to communicate with customers to analyze historical data and identify KPIs
• Improving data processing speed by SQL tuning, and optimal use of tableau features
• Analyzing the data so as to identify trends and share insights
• Implementing Tableau mobile dashboards with the help of Tableau mobile application
• Creating Thematic Heat maps with the help of MapInfo
• Restricting data for particular users with the help of User filters
• Producing support documentation and keep existing documentation up-to-date
• Carrying out investigation of root cause analysis
• Designing and Developing the Tableau User security Model
Good to Have:
• Hands on experience querying MS-SQL 2008 databases
• Understanding of development, data modeling and ETL knowledge that includes Data warehouse Data Modeling, Star and Snowflake schema