• Develops or modifies software products and/or customer applications using object oriented web development utilizing Java, JVM, JDOM, XML, Hibernate, Maven, Spring, SQL DB2, SVN, and TeamCity.
• Will work on multiple projects providing development and maintenance work.
• Have knowledge of how the pieces of a program fit together for meeting the requirements of an application.
• Have knowledge of how to document program design, coding, and maintenance.
• Have experience getting critical project to completion with high client satisfaction.
• Have a strong understanding of how the software being used relates to the hardware being used.
• Applies existing guidelines and procedures to make varied decisions within a department.
• Uses sound judgment and experience to solve moderately complex problems.
• Uses some independent judgment to identify problems and recommend solutions.
• Client interaction, interpersonal communication, written communication. decision making ability, client focus.