Graphic Designer Developer (Job Code : J39577)
3.00 - 6.00 Years
Graphic Designer Developer
BCA, BE-Comp/IT, BEd, BE-Other, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, DE-Comp/IT, DE-Other, Diploma, MCA, ME-Comp/IT, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other, UG-Other
Stream of Study:
Job Post Date:
High quality R&D work in Bangalore by client.
client is leading global provider of end to end software solutions for the insurance industry. The company has a track record of over 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 400 financial services organizations. client has about 2700 professionals and operates through fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific. The Bangalore R&D centre is one of five key centres across the globe.
Below are some recent key milestones of client.
- Bangalore a key development centre with an acquisition of a leader in Insurance software -Asia Pac in 2015.
- Named one of this year-s -Top 10 Policy Administration Solution Providers- by Insurance CIO Outlook magazine.
- Another group company also recognized among the Top 10.
- Alexander Forbes, a pan-African financial services group, selected full clients portfolio.
- Selected by a leading Nordic insurer for a modernization project worth over $30 million.
- Approximately 400 insurance carriers and financial services customers around the world.
- Among top 50 Companies 45 Cos use their Insurance Product
- 2 of clients customers recognized as 2015 Model Insurers.
client is looking at strengthening its Bangalore R&D centre with high quality software professionals. We are presently looking for
- Be the main stakeholder accountable for all design elements of the product.
- Drive visual concepts and experience for system.
- Understand complex problems, and deliver creative and well-justified proposals.
- Become a key member of the team and work hand in hand with UX, PM and Development teams across multiple global locations.
- Bring mock-ups and wireframes to life.
- A Diploma or Degree study in the graphic or visual design field - must
- 3+ years of proven enterprise product/complex systems design experience - must
- Deep understanding of UI best practices, color theory, layout, and typography
- Strong portfolio of product designs - must
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to details.
- Proficient with leading design tools such as Adobe photoshop, illustrator, Sketch etc. - must
- Knowledge in CSS – advantage.