Software Developer Java (Job Code : J39566)
3.05 - 5.00 Years
Software Developer Java
BCA, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MCA, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
Job Post Date:
High quality R&D work in Bangalore by client.
client is leading global provider of end to end software solutions for the insurance industry. The company has a track record of over 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 400 financial services organizations. client has about 2700 professionals and operates through fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific. The Bangalore R&D centre is one of five key centres across the globe.
Below are some recent key milestones of client.
- Bangalore a key development centre with an acquisition of a leader in Insurance software -Asia Pac in 2015.
- Named one of this year-s -Top 10 Policy Administration Solution Providers- by Insurance CIO Outlook magazine.
- Another group company also recognized among the Top 10.
- Alexander Forbes, a pan-African financial services group, selected full clients portfolio.
- Selected by a leading Nordic insurer for a modernization project worth over $30 million.
- Approximately 400 insurance carriers and financial services customers around the world.
- Among top 50 Companies 45 Cos use their Insurance Product
- 2 of clients customers recognized as 2015 Model Insurers.
client is looking at strengthening its Bangalore R&D centre with high quality software professionals. We are presently looking for
Typically requires 3.5+ years of experience in developing object-oriented applications in a Java/J2EE web technology
• Strong experience in developing enterprise applications using Java technologies
• Knowledge of following technology: Spring, Java, Hibernate, Maven, Flex, HTML5 and others(java-script)
• Hands-on experience with the following servers: JBoss Application Server and tomcat
• Hand on experience in SQL, Oracle, DB2
• Hand on experience on SOAP webservices. Knowledge on Restful Webservices is an add on
• Self-motivated with strong analytical and debugging skill
• Working experience in Agile is preferable but not mandate
• Domain experience in the Insurance Industry desired, preferably in the Property and Casualty, Workers Compensation etc.
• Experience working with enterprise application architecture frameworks
• Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies (Mule experience preferred)
• Working knowledge of SOA, BPM and Web Services technologies
• Experience in full software development lifecycle SDLC using agile methodologies such as Scrum