HTML Support (Job Code : J39559)
2.00 - 4.00 Years
BA, BBA/BMS, BCA, BCom, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other
Stream of Study:
Job Post Date:
client is an American non -profit institution of higher education founded in 2009. The university offers Undergraduate & Graduate School degrees and is nationally accredited and recognized by the United States Department of Education (U.S. DoED), Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). It is also approved by California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE).
The university's stated mission is to open the gates to higher education and to give an opportunity to all qualified students who don’t have it, regardless of financial, geographical, political, cultural or personal constraints.The school is a virtual university and has no campus or offices. It was officially announced at the United Nations in New York on May 19, 2009.
In addition to the normal courses the university now offers an online MBA and a Bachelor's degrees in Health Science.
• Providing technical support on Moodle’s educational campus to all students, instructors and staff.
• Moodle maintenance tasks as required by the Moodle Administrator.
• Course modifications, data acquiring and grade revisions as required.
• Quality control and assurance when needed.
• Perform data extraction from client CRM
• Uses excel to clean, organize and prepare the data for analysis, and be able to cross and compare the data with information extracted from other systems.