Work Location: Goregaon (E); Mumbai - 63.
• Excellent communication skills in English are required; candidates are expected to be well read
and comfortable engaging in highly technical conversations in English and producing written
work of a high literary standard.
• AWS Solution Architect certification is mandatory, Professional tier candidates preferred
however associate certificate holders will also be considered for the role.
• 4+ Years of experience working on cloud based projects with 2+ years of experience with AWS
• Experience porting legacy applications and systems into AWS cloud.
• A clear knowledge of Service based architectures and a proven record of SOA design.
• Demonstrable mastery of AWS CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Compute, Networking,
Database and Storage domains.
Solid working knowledge of Linux and Unix based systems, both in physical hardware and VM
environments is mandatory.
• Demonstrable intermediate or better skill in the core web languages; HTML, CSS and
• Demonstrable intermediate or better skill with a programming language such as Python, Java,
C# or Node.JS.
• Candidate must be free to travel internationally (no criminal record or other impediment to
Expected Skills & Knowledge.
• Proficiency in Lamda and SWF.
• Track record of leading a small project team.
• Experience of SQL and NOSQL databases.
• Experience with NGINX and Redis Cache.
• Knowledge of IP network architectures.
• Knowledge of SNMP and other network monitoring and control protocols.
• Ability to make operational decisions in a time constrained environment.
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Ability to deliver on time and to high levels of quality.
• Familiarity with DevOps practices such as Agile, Sprint etc.