Lead iOS developer (Job Code : J42291)
5.00 - 8.00 Years
Lead iOS developer
BCA, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MCA, MCM, MCS, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Mobile
Job Post Date:
Started in 1997, Our Company, is the leading supplier of the finest food & beverages, in Thailand. Over the past 20 years, Our Company has contributed to the growth of the amazing culinary culture in Thailand. Headquartered in Thailand, it has expanded its presence in Asia with successful operations in Philippines and Malaysia.
With an employee base of 300+, we are seeking high caliber creative IT professionals to join our fast growing enterprise to work on digital transformation projects to further our vision and mission in Asia Pacific and beyond.
Skills Required: Hands-on experience in Native iOS design, Xcode, Objective-C and migration to Swift
• Strong background in native mobile development (hands-on primarily on Android, iOS also)
• Delivering apps through the full Software Development lifecycle; from technical appraisal of requirements, through to delivery and testing.
• Mobile design patterns and SOLID principles.
• TDD / BDD and the benefits that are realized.
• Architecture Patterns (including non-MVC such as MVP, MVVM).
• Continuous Integration and continuous delivery.
• Comfortable performing unit/performance/integration Testing
• Java, Android SDK, Swift, Objective-C and other mobile frameworks.
• JSON formats and integrating with other systems and services.
• RESTful APIs.
• Experience in using Google API for GPS tracking, Geofencing and location tracking on google maps
• Use of a project management tool such as Jira.
• Understanding of the App Store release process
• Experience of approaches to mobile testing
• Any of the following would be advantageous:
• Cloud based development through AWS or equivalent
• Non-SQL databases e.g. MongoDB