Mobile Application Developer
This position is for a Mobile Application Developer who will design, develop and maintain mobile applications targeting iOS and Android platforms. Qualified candidates will have web and mobile software development lifecycle experience in application design, development, testing, integration and client support.
Experience and Background
The target candidate will have:
• 3+ year’s proficiency in full-stack mobile application development.
• Experience releasing at least one mobile application into the iOS and/or Android app stores.
• Experience designing and building databases in MongoDB and similar NoSQL databases.
• Experience with SQL. Must be proficient enough to understand and provide database interaction knowledge and troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience with RESTful web service API design and development.
• Solid understanding of MVC design patterns and object-oriented development skills.
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
• Ability to work in a team environment and/or directly with clients.
• Ability to read, speak and understand English language.
It would be preferred if the candidate has:
• Experience with Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Code Reviews.
• Experience translating Scrum user stories into technical requirements.
• Experience with SVN, Hg, or Git versioning technologies.
• Experience with Heroku, Google Firebase or similar cloud application platform as a service providers.
• Experience with AWS or similar cloud computing platforms.