Objective of the Role:
1. To take the Technical Consultant role within the application delivery team developing new model and canvas driven apps.
2. Be a team player working closely with other members of service delivery, i.e. Managed Services and other consultants and Developers.
1. Consulting – covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users.
2. Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
3. Liaising with other domain developers and clients – act as a point of communication
4. Quality Assurance & Documentation
Knowledge and Expertise:
1. Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, MS Flow and PowerBI.
2. Experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise scale apps.
3. Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps.
4. Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods.
5. Knowledge of Flow licensing Automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate/ Flow.
6. Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Power Automate/ Flow.
7. Experience with API or rest services integrations Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
8. Developing Azure logic apps Developing Azure functions Providing Power BI development and support.
9. Willing to learn leading edge Microsoft enterprise cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
11. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, SQL and workflow creation
12. Experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies will be preferable.
13. Experience creating and configuring SharePoint intake workflow applications.
14. Experience developing modern apps for SharePoint Online.