SAP GRC (Job Code : J39509)
2.00 - 8.00 Years
BCA, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, MCA, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Job Post Date:
- Technology captive of one of the biggest retailers/whole sellers in the world.
- Other offices in Poland and Germany.
- Technical people strength of around 1400 employees.
- Serve the mother company that has retail/wholesale outlets in Europe, parts of Asia (including India) and North Africa.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
GRC AC 10.1 all components, incl. customizing (rule book, workflow, jobs, connectors etc.), application support, issue handling.
· Check SAP GRC roadmap. Provide recommendation.
· Fiori Implementation.
· Cloud Solutions connected to GRC / SC IAG.
· S4Hana solutions within a GRC landscape.
· Implementation/configuration of Rule sets and GRC 10.1 workflow.
· Independent handling of work products and managing his/her deliverables.
· Perform incident tests after successful resolution – Safeguard operations stability by continuous testing.
· Interact with international support teams in defined way.
· Identify, evaluate and prioritize problems, complaints and service requests and formulate plans of resolution.
· Recommend and conduct trainings for identified needs within teams
· Idea generation for Process improvement.
· Collaborate with internal and external audit for GRC related findings. Formulate plans for remediation.
Required skill Sets :
Knowledge on SAP S4 HANA, Fiori knowledge in GRC, GRC integration with HANA
· Knowledge of handling Incident and Test management.
· Knowledge of new technology i.e. SAP Cloud.
· First experience with SC IAG would be added advantage.
· Knowledge about Cloud Solutions connected to GRC
· Certification on GRC10.1,SAP Security would be added advantage
Experience in SAP GRC (Experience in GRC Access control 10.1 is must).
Educational Qualification -B.E/ B.Tech Degree.