SAP FI - Senior Engineer (Job Code : J39508)
5.00 - 8.00 Years
SAP FI � Senior Engineer
BBA/BMS, BCA, BCom, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MBA, MCA, MCM, MCom, MCS, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other
Stream of Study:
IT-Hardware & Networking
IT Software - ERP / CRM
SAP FI , CO , FICO
Job Post Date:
- Technology captive of one of the biggest retailers/whole sellers in the world.
- Other offices in Poland and Germany.
- Technical people strength of around 1400 employees.
- Serve the mother company that has retail/wholesale outlets in Europe, parts of Asia (including India) and North Africa.
Design and implement solutions/ change requests based on requirements
· Carry out Functional analysis
· Support for SAP FICO
· Provide accurate estimations for Change Requests and new projects and deliver accordingly.
· Complete knowledge of Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Order to Cash , Payment Processes
· Test incident resolutions for their correct functionality
· Safeguard the smooth operation including all closing and reporting deadlines.
· Interact with international Customers / team effectively.
· Experience in SAP FI and CO modules (5-8 years) - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP),Banking, Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA) and Internal Orders
· Configuration of SAP FI, CO modules in IMG based on business requirements
· Looking for improvement opportunities in business systems
· Assisting in testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user`s lack of experience
· Application support and training of end users
· Cooperating with consultants from other modules such as MM, PM, PP and PS
· Understanding about different levels of support
· Knowledge of incidents management tools to solve and track the issues
· Added advantage if candidate has different module experience like MM and SD
· Added advantage if candidate has Simple Finance experience / SAP Certification
· Experience in SAP BCM , Treasury , RE-FX would be added advantage