We need a talented Content Writer who has the great knowledge on all the key SaaS applications like Salesforce, WorkDay, ServiceNow, Jira, Dynamics CRM, and Microsoft Office 365 products like SharePoint, MS Teams, Yammer etc… to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who understands the software products marketing in online and how content across all media works together to create a successful campaign to help us in expanding our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Content Writer Responsibilities
1. Writing content and making edits produced by other members in the company and regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs/articles and white papers, press releases and case studies.
2. Excellent English writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectivelywith other departments to create innovative content ideas.
3. Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) and Identify customers’ needs and gaps in the content and recommend new topics.
4. The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
5. Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines in the content to increase web traffic.
Content Writer Requirement
1. Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
2. Portfolio of published articles
3. Experience doing research using multiple sources
4. Familiarity with web publications
5. Excellent English writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
6. Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing.
7. Experience using Microsoft Office Products like Word, Excel, PPT etc.
Role: Content Associate
Year of Experience: More the 4 years
No of positions: 10