Blockchain Developer - AbuDhabi - UAE (Job Code : J42130)
5.00 - 8.00 Years
Blockchain Developer - AbuDhabi - UAE
BBA/BMS, BCA, BCom, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MBA, MCA, MCM, MCom, MCS, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - System Programming
Job Post Date:
Our client provides smart solutions that automates the enterprise business process into a results-oriented solution that streamlines operations involving integration and communication between multiple business and IT environments. Our core competency lies in building a scalable Geo-enabled Rapid Solution development platform using Esri, Artificial Intelligence and Microsoft technologies that deliver high quality solutions with optimized cost. We offer solutions to various industry domains such as Smart Cities, Government Sectors, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Transportation, Property Development, Environmental verticals utilizing latest cutting edge technologies.
Job Description for: Blockchain Developer
Years of Experience: 5 to 8 years
Location: AbuDhabi, UAE.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Designing, Testing and Deployment of Smart Contracts (Ethereum)
• Building of Integration Layer for Communicating with Deployed Smart Contracts (Ethereum)
• Implemented custom made wallet for crypto storage and signature.
• Assisted Leveraging Blockchain Technologies and Concepts for various business use cases.
• Designed and Presented Interactive sessions on Blockchain technologies (Ethereum, Hyperledger, R3 Corda)
• Designing chain codes in Hyperledger Fabric.
• Deployed Hyperledger Fabric Network.
• Proficient in Implementing smart contract logic in R3 Corda Blockchain Platform.
Diploma/ BE/ Btech / B.Sc. in Computer Science, or related field